C.1880-1890. A Victorian lapis lazuli and diamond horseshoe pendant. The pendant is adorned with seven rose cut diamonds (seven for good luck), and has the matching diamond bale and the clover bottom. It is set in 14k yellow gold, and seems that it once had a life as a brooch as well. Lovely hidden engravings are seen on the back of each clover leaf. The three lapis stones show a deep royal blue color. Overall in very good condition.
Total Drop: Approximately 1.40” or 35mm (including the bail)
Width: 1.02" or 26mm